P85 service

If you are planning to leave the UK, you will need to submit a P85 for to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).

The P85 form asks questions about your income, tax and residency status so that your tax record can be updated.

You will normally be expected to complete a P85 if you:

  • Have lived or worked in the UK
  • Are leaving the UK, and you may not be coming back or,
  • You are planning to work abroad full-time for at least a full tax year

We can help collate all the information you need and help you complete the form accurately to avoid errors and hefty fines.

We can also act as your nominee for the collection of any funds due and help transfer it to your foreign bank account at the exchange rate on that day.

If you have additional tax to pay, we can deal with HMRC on your behalf.