R Johnson’s outsourced services take whatever shape your business needs. We are happy to provide specific or all services depending on your existing finance team’s strength and capacity.
For some of our existing clients, we provide the following services.
- Payroll and pension administration
- Accounts Payables (including managing payment runs)
- Accounts Receivables (including credit control)
- Management accounting and production of monthly reporting packs
- Financial accounting for the production of statutory accounts
- Tax team support for the preparation and filing of VAT, Corporation Tax, and other taxes.
- Project accounting for the day-to-day management of projects and monthly project reporting
- Expense management and accounting
Let us help you free up capacity in your back office, so your in-house team can focus on revenue-generating activities.
Because we are experts at what we do, you will be adding expertise to your team at minimal costs and the peace of mind of knowing everything is being done as best as possible.
These are some of the software we use to service existing clients;
If we have not listed the service you are after, please still ask us. We may be providing it to other clients already and not just mentioned it.
Many of our existing clients will be happy to provide a recommendation, so do not hesitate to let us know if you would like to speak to one or two of them directly.
Integrated Accounts Payable Service
At R Johnson we offer a fully integrated Accounts Payable service to lift the administrative burden from your shoulders.
We are able to deal with:
- The processing of accounts, payable invoices and receipts
- Responses to supplier emails and queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Checking statements
- Credit cards
- Payment runs (£100,000 monthly baseline. Advance invoicing to cover payment runs above the baseline)
Here’s how it works:
- We maintain a float for you for whatever amount you require (e.g. £100K a month)
- We invoice you upfront and you can pay now or pay later via iwocaPay
- We manage payment queries and finance inbox
- We record all your supplier invoices accurately in your accounting system
- We pay all your suppliers in line with your terms
- You can instruct us to pay early and can approve daily/weekly/fortnightly or monthly payment runs
- We report agreed metrics on your Accounts Payable
- We charge a flat 2.5% on total amounts paid. Representative £2.5K on £100K total monthly pay-out
Help spread the cost:
We have partnered with iwocaPay and can provide you with a Pay Later option to help spread the cost. Find out more here.