HMRC self-assessment

If you are self-employed or pay income tax through PAYE but receive income from an additional source, you must provide this information to
HM Revenue & Customs as a tax return.

Tax returns can be submitted either online or by post using paper forms. You will also be expected to keep records such as bank statements, receipts, invoices, P45s and P60s, so that you can fill in your tax return correctly.

We can help you file your self-assessment tax returns and submit the payment for your tax bill (pass-through service)
from just £80 plus VAT.

As part of the service, we provide a comprehensive review to ensure you take advantage of any tax reliefs.

We also provide:

  • Timely communication of tax payable
    or reclaimable
  • Timely submission of your return
  • Timely payment including strategic timing of cashflow where payment on account is advantageous
  • Copy of filed returns and calculations for your records